Shirley you like ribs

Love the cooker and the ribs. Thanks for sharing.

Me too, I guess I need more friends to cook for :p looked kinda silly just to have those two little racks of ribs on that big ol smoker.

With the quality of Que coming off a Shirley, friends will start magically appearing, especially once you bring some to neighbors/friends. Before you know it, many new people will be wanting to make your acquaintance !!

Already looks like you're pro.Don't forget all the great sides you can smoke also. Congrats

you firing it again this weekend and if so what are you cooking ? I bet the neighbors are like what the heck is that , lol . :mrgreen:

looked kinda silly just to have those two little racks of ribs on that big ol smoker.

I do it whenever I can. The insulated fb saves fuel so I don't worry about it. Now if it's 100, like today, then I'm not going near an offset.

you firing it again this weekend and if so what are you cooking ? I bet the neighbors are like what the heck is that , lol . :mrgreen:

You know it! I have an Angus brisket from Restaurant Depot that's been hanging out in the beer fridge for over a month. About that time!

Then I'll be doing a bigger cook on the 4th of July. Pretty excited.

I do it whenever I can. The insulated fb saves fuel so I don't worry about it. Now if it's 100, like today, then I'm not going near an offset.

It's going to be beautiful here this weekend, probably 15 to 20 degrees below normal...prime cooking weather. I was surprised how, even with the insulated fire box, you can feel the heat from the smoker from a distance of several feet. I guess 1600 lbs of 275* metal will do that :p

Cool little cooker!

I think I saw that on CL a couple weeks ago? Nice purchase, and have fun Qing!

Back