Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Red, White and BBQ, Westmont IL - May 29 & 30

The street just south of the comp grounds, Ogden Ave. is a busy street, there are several bars/restaurants if you go West on Ogden.

FWIW - there is a Jewel/Osco grocery within walking distance at the corner of Cass and Ogden, if you find yourself short of supplies or beverages

Is there a bar nearby to check in on the blackhawks sat night?

We'll have it on the radio at our site... Got some people coming to visit but more are welcome... Tossing on a couple of pastrami for dinner Saturday night so we'll have snacks as well...:thumb:

Westmont used to be known as Whiskey Hill back in the day. Just depends on what kind of bar you want. There is also a Hooters a few miles away I was there the other night and must say this new crew have nice uniforms..

Also DJ's Sports bar is an easy 5 minute walk away if you don't want to drive.

If anyone has a mobile flatscreen, I'll have my satellite dish. I only have a small TV in my RV.

Is there a bar nearby to check in on the blackhawks sat night?

Last edited:
Westmont used to be known as Whiskey Hill back in the day
. Just depends on what kind of bar you want. There is also a Hooters a few miles away
I was there the other night and must say this new crew have nice uniforms..

Also driveSports bar is an easy 5 minute walk away if you don't want to drive.

If anyone has a mobile flatscreen, I'll have my satellite dish. I only have a small TV in my RV.

We have a mobile flatsceen...I'll try to get Walt to bring it.

We have a mobile flatsceen...I'll try to get Walt to bring it.

I think you guys will be set up right by me. Well, at least that was the plans at the committee meeting on Monday... :roll: I've got about 100' of co-axial... I hope you guys come from the part of the state that are Hawks fans and not Wings fans... :boxing: :becky:

I think you guys will be set up right by me. Well, at least that was the plans at the committee meeting on Monday... :roll: I've got about 100' of co-axial... I hope you guys come from the part of the state that are Hawks fans and not Wings fans... :boxing: :becky:

I can think of no part of Michigan that is Hawk's fan territory :boxing:

Regardless, we'll have a flat screen for your disposal @ no charge (unless you are watching the f___king hawks) :p

I can think of no part of Michigan that is Hawk's fan territory :boxing:

Regardless, we'll have a flat screen for your disposal @ no charge (unless you are watching the f___king hawks) :p

My buddy is a Hawks fan in the SW corner of MI. but then again, he is a transplanted Chicagoan...

Oh goody, I love rubbing it in to Wings fans. It doesn't happen very often for us... :thumb: Almost like the Cubbies... then again, it's only been since '61 for the Hawks and 150 years for the Cubbies. So I guess the Hawks have a bit catching up to do...

Would a few nips of some fine Scotch whisky change your mind? I just got a bottle of Bowmore 16 yo vintage that is just burning a hole in my liquor cabinet..

See you Friday

My buddy is a Hawks fan in the SW corner of MI. but then again, he is a transplanted Chicagoan...

Oh goody, I love rubbing it in to Wings fans. It doesn't happen very often for us... :thumb: Almost like the Cubbies... then again, it's only been since '61 for the Hawks and 150 years for the Cubbies. So I guess the Hawks have a bit catching up to do...

Would a few nips of some fine Scotch whisky change your mind? I just got a bottle of Bowmore 16 yo vintage that is just burning a hole in my liquor cabinet..

See you Friday

I'm such a sucker for good Scotch........oh, okay, a nip of the Bowmore :clap2: By the way, as a die hard Indians and Browns fan, I do root for the underdogs. Go Cubbies and Hawks :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to mention.. I have a bunch of parsley if anyone is looking for some good stuff. I sound like a dealer. :shocked: I had purchased a case and now find out I don't need it at LPQ. So I have enough to feed a heard of hungry cows...

I forgot to mention.. I have a bunch of parsley if anyone is looking for some good stuff. I sound like a dealer. :shocked: I had purchased a case and now find out I don't need it at LPQ. So I have enough to feed a heard of hungry cows...
would love some

Would like to add one request, at the 9:22, I would like that we also raise a glass to all those who this weekend is dedicated to, our Military.

That's a great idea!!!

It IS a great idea, and I seem to remember the Rev Randy did just that last year.

The reps last year brought up some fine JD single barrel, and I seem to remember pouring some on the ground to honor those whose sacrifices allowed us to be here competing

Great suggestion Dive

Back