Red Weber kettle parts online...

VoodoChild

is one Smokin' Farker
So I Have Been Looking for a Weber 22 " Kettle Lid for UDS Project ... Nothing to cheap on cl so Im thinking, can you just order weber grill parts online ??? I dont Know so I looked around and found this Site.... I looked and it appeared that the Black items were listed as out of inventory. But ... The REd Parts were listed instock ....So As A Test I ordered a Red Lid !!!! I ordered on Sunday and recd it on Friday in perfect shape !1
Its Date Code is DD Which makes it year 2000 Plus it came with the Handle ..So this thing been sitting in a box somewhere for 12 years ? LOL this maybe old news to many But I just " Found " It !!1
So Here is the Link and Good Luck !!

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/par...Parts/Model-61001/1276/1500125/10060171/00001

DSC01300.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

DSC01301.jpg

Funny I bought a complete 22" just because I hate craigslist so much, 87 shipped from Amazon. Now I have a fire pit, spare grate and lid for the UDS.

Voodochild.... YOU ARE MY HERO!
I've been searching for a redhead for about 7 years now and could never find one close enough to home.
I just ordered a lid and bowl and within a week I will have A BRAND NEW RED HEAD!
Many Thanks Brother! :thumb:

Anybody try to order a Red kettle lid or a bowl and get a backordered e-mail? I did place an order last week and everything went through without a hitch. But, today, got the dreaded backorder e-mail. I figured it was too good to be true.

THe quest continues.

Last edited:
I ordered mine on the 2nd of July and got the back-ordered email today. Gonna wait for a while to see if they come through with it.

Got the notice yesterday that the parts are out of stock and no longer available. Hope someone got whatever was still in stock.

Well... After I ordered the Lid ,I went ahead and ordered another lid and bottom.....and legs ,wheels etc. So far I have recd 1 wheel, 1 catcher clip,and the legs ... getting the item on backorder status for all else now as well.. I will sit and wait. : (

Well actually Ill still do other things !!!!

Back