PSA: Prairie Fresh Natural butts $.99/lb @ Sprouts

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
For those of you that have a Sprouts near you, I checked their weekly ad and they had "pork shoulder" listed @ $.99/lb. They typically carry Prairie Fresh pork so I went to check and sure enough. Prairie Fresh is one of my favorite brands for Boston butts (though these are destined to become sausage) and that's even cheaper than Sam's has been selling their butts at (~$1.30/lb after a recent price drop). It's been a while since I've seen any brand of pork at or below $1.00/lb in my neck of the woods.

Not sure if it'll be the same brand or price near you, but for the KC area folks it ought to be.

butts.jpg

Yes! Going there after work to grab some now. Thanks Suds!!!

After cooking a couple of the prairie fresh butts, don't think I'll ever be able to go back to hormel ones. Just the yield alone is worth the increased price

Nice deal !! wish i could find those down here , we got the pork lion but no one seems carry ribs or butts ......weird

Kroger has the same price this week, but I wish I had waited to try that brand.

I picked up 4 of whatever brand HyVee carries, last week at .99 per pound. Would be fun to snag a few of these for comparison.

Back