Post from Rock Lobster here on 5-25-201o about how to use a Grilladier in house cast iron grill.

Gunluvr

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
David
I could not reply directly to Rock Lobster's post because of the age of the post. I'm hoping someone can add more information about the Grilladier Cast iron inside the house grill.

The folowing is my reponse to both Rocklobster and Fatty Fatso.

Grilladier SHelf plate and grate placement
Looking into Grilladier for my stepson. He has one in his house that looks similar to the one posted by pds 290 here:

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/58...d-indoor-grill

except the upper door does not have a vent control. I asked pds290 to take more pictures of the grate and plate placements on the inside hoping they haven't been moved around. The pictures by Fatty Fatso show the grates and plates in different positions in each of the photos. I specifically would like to know how the "shelfs" or grates and plates are configured from top to bottom as they were originally installed. Are they grates on top, shelf above bottom compartment of plate with grate in the back? Anything on other on the side angles above the bottom? I am going to work with a bricklayer/stone mason that may be able help on how to use it properly. I have searched the heck out of the internet and can only find Fatty Fatso's here and the pictures on the Houzz site. My Stepson's unit has one grate above the bottom door with the plate plate towards the front leaving the back open for the heat to rise up the back. The smoke stains are up the back of the brick box above the unit. From this I believe the wood was put in the bottom and the upper door was for use an oven on top of the plate and the grate on top for grilling. I can't find any instructions anywhere for it's use. I am hoping the person on Houzz responds with pictures of the inside.

Here's hoping some one remembers how to use it!!!! Any feedback is welcome!

Thanks,
Gunluvr

Back