THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to Jacked Up on RGC as well as finally beating me in brisket. Enjoy it cause it wont happen again, that is unless you pay that girl to total my car again.....

Real proud of my team for holding it all together and finishing so well. Big Guns never say die. Contests to me are mostly about how great your neighbors are . Was fortunate enough to have WATG? to mooch off all weekend :wink: as well as having the Whiskey bent boys next door.

As far as my accident thank god for seatbelts and air bags. Thanks for all the well wishes. Special thanks to Matt and Bandit for running out to the scene to get **** out of my car as well picking me up from the hospital. Im hurting today much more than saturday. Having all sorts of test done and will be out of commission for a bit.

Glad to hear your ok. Love your 12pm call to phil on sunday:becky:. Good to have you back. Head on over to cattle call and introduce yourself:boxing:

There was a guy in the awards ceremony who was getting loud to everyone that walked in there and walked in front of his view. First you start with my father and then a lady?????? You are a dick! I am trying to find out who you are and I am going to have to have a man to man with you next time I see you around!

Anyway great comp and had a blast congrats to everyone.

Why do people have to be such a-holes and ruin an otherwise enjoyable event.

Yo that was me Beotch....STEP UP SON!! We'll settle this at Roc City. See you then. LOL:boxing:

There was a guy in the awards ceremony who was getting loud to everyone that walked in there and walked in front of his view. First you start with my father and then a lady?????? You are a dick! I am trying to find out who you are and I am going to have to have a man to man with you next time I see you around!

Anyway great comp and had a blast congrats to everyone.

This comp was awesome. Def the largest we've ever entered. Even though we didnt do to hot, it was still a blast. I think its time to put down the whiskey and pick up the recipe book. We did lose an EZ-up to a huge gust of wind, had some bible thumpers in our face right at turn-in (don't get me started) and our car broke down so we had to sleep behind a wawa in dE on the way home until the next morning! But all in all it was great! looking forward to Green Lane.

This was our 1st contest of 2011 and 4th overall. We humbly got our arse handed to us in this one. We did manage to eke out 13th in chicken and we definitely will be changing things. A lot of top talent in this one and anyone getting a walk in this one certainly gets my respect. Looking forward to going again in 2012.

RedPig don't change what you do based on results from Pork in the Park. It is very hard to score well there. Last year I had a brisket 1st place and 10th place at two other competitions that tasted exactly like what I turn in there and it was only worthy of like 44th in Salisbury. Not sure what it is but I see some teams that kick butt at other comps not doing well there also.

This was our 1st contest of 2011 and 4th overall. We humbly got our arse handed to us in this one. We did manage to eke out 13th in chicken and we definitely will be changing things. A lot of top talent in this one and anyone getting a walk in this one certainly gets my respect. Looking forward to going again in 2012.

Congrats on the 13th place chicken, you join a very elite list now. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/Sledneck memorial 13.htm Submit to the powers that be to get added

RedPig don't change what you do based on results from Pork in the Park. It is very hard to score well there. Last year I had a brisket 1st place and 10th place at two other competitions that tasted exactly like what I turn in there and it was only worthy of like 44th in Salisbury. Not sure what it is but I see some teams that kick butt at other comps not doing well there also.
The good and bad thing about Salisbury is that the majority of the teams there know what they are doing and they make great Q. :p Hell I was happy to be 35th in Brisket. We made some changes and we saw results.

Back