Pork & Beans

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Hickory smoked braided pork loins seasoned with Operation BBQ Relief. Going on the drum shortly. Overnight Mayacoba beans. 3/1 Taco seasoning and salt with three smashed jumbo garlic cloves. I'm not sure what the meal will look like, but there are meat, heat and beans. Something edible will happen.

Last edited:
Well that's a new one on me!

Nice work!

Definitely worth giving a go. Here on The High Plains pork loin is about as low cost a piece of pig there is. These were BOGO. Lots of meat for $6-7. Slicing two equal slots and leaving a two or three inch top intact you can get a lot of surface seasoned then braid. Dry Rub Injection??
It works. Fast, easy tasty and had juice's too. I did zero trimming of what little fat cap was there

Definitely worth giving a go. Here on The High Plains pork loin is about as low cost a piece of pig there is. These were BOGO. Lots of meat for $6-7. Slicing two equal slots and leaving a two or three inch top intact you can get a lot of surface seasoned then braid. Dry Rub Injection??
It works. Fast, easy tasty and had juice's too. I did zero trimming of what little fat cap was there

Loins are cheap here. With the multicultural community we have here, the emphasis is on the belly and other fatty parts which p!sses me off a fair bit. (As I want the fatty cuts for cheap). This, I will have a crack at.

Thanks.

B

Loins are cheap here. With the multicultural community we have here, the emphasis is on the belly and other fatty parts which p!sses me off a fair bit. (As I want the fatty cuts for cheap). This, I will have a crack at.

Thanks.

B

Interesting tidbit about multi cultural community here in my earthly spot. I'll try to find the link but our school system has 30+ first languages. May be off at 30, I'll try to find it.

Not exactly what I envision when I hear "pork n' beans" but that looks a whole lot better than the image in my head! :thumb:

Back