Padawan and Phubar's Iberico Pork Rack with Phries Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
-starter beePh baby top with tuna steak,scallion,romesco sauce and toast (Padawan)

-main coarse Iberico pork rack with JD Honey/mango sauce,Phries and salad (Phubar)

-dessert apple pie with spiked coPhee (Dennessey)

Beeph was a little bit overdone but still juicy.
Tuna was spot on.
Romesco sauce was killer!

Iberico was also a bit overdone but it's Phar more Phorgiving than your normal porkchop cause it's very marbled...major juicyness.
Rubbed the rack with melted garlic,salt,pepper.
Salad contained smoked mango,smoked apple,serranoham,manchego cheese,tomato,scallion,roasted pinenuts,pomegranate,melted garlic,olive oil,lemon juice,salt,pepper.....on a bed of rucola.
Very tasty!

Apple pie had drunken raisins and pecan nuts.

Just the mention of Iberico makes me salivate and think of Jamon Iberico from Spain. Those little black pigs that produce the most expensive and flavorful mouth treats. Who ever would have thought that feeding pigs acorns could turn out something at awesome as that.
Yes, I am jealous..... very jealous...!
Very nice cook!

Just the mention of Iberico makes me salivate and think of Jamon Iberico from Spain. Those little black pigs that produce the most expensive and flavorful mouth treats. Who ever would have thought that feeding pigs acorns could turn out something at awesome as that.
Yes, I am jealous..... very jealous...!
Very nice cook!

Yeah...if you Phind a better tasting pig just let me know please!
This is pig on a whole other level...if you have the chance to buy it for a decent price buy it!

Back