THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CptKaos

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Larry
The other day a friend gifted me a ribeye steak he picked up in Round Rock near the Dell Diamond at a new meat market owned by Nolan Ryan called Goodstock, it was amazingly awesome so the bride and I took a ride south to check it out, all Texas raised pasture beef finished on grain.

We picked out 4 nice 1" thick ribeyes and headed home.
Tip to new visitors, go to the website and signup for their newsletter and get $10 off your first $50 purchase.

Being named after Nolan Ryan is a great sales pitch

I see what you did there lol I'm close to south dallas. I may take that trip to try it out

I bought a Tomahawk Ribeye. Smoked to 130 and then seared 2 minutes a side on my searing burner. Cut like butter.

My wife: My two favorite moments in your career, when you struck out Ricky Henderson for your 5,000 strikeout and when you beat the crap out of Robin Ventura.

Nolan: Well I wasn't real proud of the second one but sometimes you just have to do what you gotta do.

I was at Kroger in North TX last night...

Found his beef there, so no long trip needed

Last edited:
Back