Newbie from Michigan

A few of us get together to for some cooks for veterans. The big one is memorial day, we can always use a hand.

There are brethren bashes large and small throughout the country. All it would take is someone to organize one here, as you've noticed the brethren represent the mitten quite well. Many times they are hosted at parks or even a brethrens place. Some gatherings have also been at bbq restaurants.

I wouldn't mind hosting a bash, i have plenty of room and i likes to party.

Our poker meet ups are usually at members houses. I'm headed to Anna Maria Island in Florida next month for a meet up. I can definitely hit up a local BBQ Brethren Meet up :)

What's your bourbon of choice? I hosted a card game SAT. night. Elijah Craig was generously being served :)

Also one of my favorites. I was lucky enough to find an Elmer T Lee 2 weeks ago. Very nice. Looking for more. I just got into Bourbon last year and am motivated to keep tasting new ones.

Never had Elmer T. I hear good things about it.

I have had one of the blanton bottles recently. Can't remember which one. It was excellent.

Here is another really good one

Here is what I had. It was fantastic. Brother n law surprised me with it when they came out in the fall.

20161021_222647_zpsu5yyn1n7.jpg

Woodhaven here.
Welcome to a great site with lots of great information. It could get expensive though.

those darn Blackstone threads. lol

Welcome aboard, Detroit! If you're looking for advice, no one here is shy about giving their opinion!

Back