New PBC owner from the UK!

JadeSnow

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
Jade
Hey guys! I wanted to say hi and introduce myself a little...

I’m jade - I’m from the uk (stoke on Trent which is in the middle...) - I visit the USA at least once a year. me and my other half have been all over the place, but as huge Minnesota vikings fans, MIN is our spot. However we are getting hitched in Las Vegas next October and tripping around the Deep South for two weeks after that as LV has been our most frequently visited city.

So this Christmas I’ve decided to grab ourselves a PBC (he doesn’t know yet) - and we can get smoking on game days (or for game evenings in our time!) can’t wait to get using it!

Looking forward to getting some advice, chatting to you all and getting some recommendations on bbq/smoke joints for our US trips!

Welcome to the forum Jade from sunny SE Arizona. Congratulations on the new PBC and your upcoming nuptials.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome aboard Jade, glad to have you as a fellow Sister/Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back