THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

49erUDS72

Hey Everyone! Excited to be apart of this BBQ group. Im 35yr from Fresno, CA and I love to cook good BBQ on my different UDS barrels. I do a lot of tailgating for our beloved college football team FRESNO STATE BULLDOGS. I also attend game for my beloved San Fran 49ERS. As you can see my two passions are football and BBQ, as probably with most guys in this group. I love learning new techniques on BBQing, what works and what doesnt. I dont think anyone ever has the right answers, but a group of right and wrong answers do make good BBQ. I plan on taking soem pitmaster classes around the U.S. to better the craft, and hopefully do it as a side job for extra money and enjoyment. So I raise my glass and smoker lid and say cheers!!

Back