Contest Results Midwest BBQ & Blues Throwdown, Mt. Morris, MI August 21-22

• Thread starter Midwest BBQ & Blues
  • Start date
Sorry to say I won't be making it this year. I'm starting a vending engagement tomorrow that is Tueday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. For those on the west side it's the Muskegon Farmers and Flea Market. It's an opportunity for me to be in the same place 4 days per week for a very minimal fee and they bring the curtomers to me. It also runs until Thanksgiving as long as I can keep the plumbing in the trailer from freezing.

So I'll miss seeing everybody. Good luck to all of you and maybe somebody else can win chicken for a change. :biggrin:

I still plan to cook and vend at both Silver Lake and Sparta. Taking those Saturdays off from Muskegon.

I'm starting a vending engagement tomorrow that is Tueday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. For those on the west side it's the Muskegon Farmers and Flea Market.

So I'll miss seeing everybody. Good luck to all of you and maybe somebody else can win chicken for a change. :biggrin:

I still plan to cook and vend at both Silver Lake and Sparta. Taking those Saturdays off from Muskegon.

Good luck with the vending engagement. See you at Silver Lake.

GC Extreme Roasters! :lol:

RGC Motley Que Crew! Great job Mikey Z!

Rubbed, Smoked and Sauced got 3 walks and a 6th overall. Very happy and very exhausted.

Congrats to Extreme Roasters, and Motley Que!! Awesome job guys!! Congrats to All who walked!! We had a great time and not too bad of a finish 6th overall!!

Sorry to say I won't be making it this year. I'm starting a vending engagement tomorrow that is Tueday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. For those on the west side it's the Muskegon Farmers and Flea Market. It's an opportunity for me to be in the same place 4 days per week for a very minimal fee and they bring the curtomers to me. It also runs until Thanksgiving as long as I can keep the plumbing in the trailer from freezing.

Good Luck at the Farmers Market Ford!!

Top Ten

GC - Extreme Roasters
RGC- Motley Que Crew North
3rd- Beale St Smokehouse
4th - Red Wagon BBQ
5th - Ole Ken-Chuckie BBQ Team
6th - Rubbed,Smoked,and Sauced BBQ Team
7th - Pork of the North
8th - Smokin' Scotsmen
9th - Anchor City Smoke
10th - Captain-N-Smoke

I think I highlighted all of the Brethren teams, if I missed someone I apologize. Congrats to all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job to all! Was a blast! Thanks for remembering me MIKE!:sad:

Dan,
No, Mikes the fat kid everyone picked on in school and not much has changed now that he is allegedly grown up!
Great job by everyone who participated, what a great bunch of people, its called a competition but it sure is alot of fun. Hope to never loose site of that.

Scott

I thought it was Walt who I needed to ask about salad ribs. I heard about that story when we were at Valpo:p

Back