THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SpicemanJames

Knows what a fatty is.
Anyone going to the Midland Tx. competition? One of my family members go there each year and told me I should come down and have a good time. So I was thinking on going, but I don't know what branch of competition it is. I guess I need to call him back lol to find out. He said the hird week in april.

Okay I am LMAO, It's not in Midland, it's in Madisonville. I couldn't get that much out of him on it, but I think it's Madisonville Sidewalk Cattlemen's Association. I should call earlier beer runs in the veins in my family apparently JK :wink: , and I'm going to be cooking against him he wont give me any pointers, I ask him he said it's a whole chicken I asked do you cut out the back bone on yours? He said I don't know your cooking against me LMAO. Thanks Uncle Mike..

Back