Latest Camp Cooking (Lots of Pron)

campdude

Babbling Farker
So I pulled off a kind of last minute weekend camping trip:thumb:. The weather wasn't looking so good so we decided to go further out in the desert. GOOD:clap2: choice! I made pulled beef, potaotes with homemade gravy, and ABT's the first night. Unfortunetly the finished pics didn't come out:doh:. Sat morn I woke up and started prepping my first fatty. Fried potatoes, bell pepper, onions, jalapeno, and some cheese went inside. Put it in the ECB at about 275 over some cherry until it was 170 IT. I crisped up the bacon a bit over direct heat and plated with some fried eggs and homemade red chili sauce. Mmmmm:bow:. I had one jar left of my sisters hot wing sauce left - knew what we were having for dinner! The wings were grilled, then put in a foil pan and mixed with the sauce. Kept them hot while we made some french fries. I brought some home-made blue cheese dressing to dip them in. The last pic is our last breakfast, eggs, bacon, potatoes, and salsa. Of course there was a nice selection of adult beverages also. I hope you enjoy all the pron. I'll post a couple of the pics over in the virgin TD. Merry Christmas to all the Brethren.

Last edited:
mmmm, that looks good buddy, beer and eggs are the best way to end my day (I work night shift) great looking grub. And that ECB has some serious miles on it. Very nice.

Last edited:
Wow, you eat even better than I do when I go camping, and that's saying something! Fantastic looking food...

So where did you go camping? Looks like you were in the desert...

Wow, you eat even better than I do when I go camping, and that's saying something! Fantastic looking food...

So where did you go camping? Looks like you were in the desert...
A long time ago I got sick from food that sat out to long after cooking while camping. I swore I'd never eat "bad" food again, so now we eat great Q and sides. Every trip we try to out do the last one.
We went to a place called "Corn Springs". It's 7 miles past Desert Center out on the 10 (past Palm Springs). A very nice campground.

Back