Kroger Rib Sale 1.89

Are they real SL cut ribs or the ones that "may have been injected with a solution of up to 15% sodium wuthafarkenate?"

Around these parts, the ribs Kroger offers tend to be the later. I know their supply chain has better stuff, but I rarely see it in my local affiliate stores (Fred Meyer, QFC).

Are they real SL cut ribs or the ones that "may have been injected with a solution of up to 15% sodium wuthafarkenate?"

Around these parts, the ribs Kroger offers tend to be the later. I know their supply chain has better stuff, but I rarely see it in my local affiliate stores (Fred Meyer, QFC).

That's been a problem here too......

I have gotten them before on sale but, not this cheap. I guess I didn't pay that close of attention. I will check better this time. In the end though they turned out great and I had no complaints (including the misses :-D )

Dang......I'd trade all the brisket sales we've been having in GA at Kroger for a spare ribs sale :becky:.

Even the ones with solution still are tasty.......especially if they were that cheap.

Check out these "mis-labeled" ribs that I spotted when looking to see if our local Kroger had that deal. Package says spare ribs but the label has St. Louis.

Attachments

• IMG_20220922_180908845.jpg
    IMG_20220922_180908845.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 67
I picked up a few that were labeled 2.99 lb but, if you are a rewards member they are 1.89. The automatic check out didn't give me the discount so had to stop at customer service. I wonder how many others paid the 2.99 and missed it. I will check back for new supplies

I picked up a few that were labeled 2.99 lb but, if you are a rewards member they are 1.89. The automatic check out didn't give me the discount so had to stop at customer service. I wonder how many others paid the 2.99 and missed it. I will check back for new supplies

There was a time that if their computer screwed up a price, you got one of that item for free. Wonder if that still applies?

There was a time that if their computer screwed up a price, you got one of that item for free. Wonder if that still applies?

I thought about asking but, I was tired and just wanted to get home. We got that deal at Meijer more than a few times

Back