Kingsford Charcoal-Sam’s Club

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Went into Sam’s Club couple days ago. That’s two trips where the Members Mark briquettes (allegedly Chef Select) were no longer on the shelf. I cannot find it (Members Mark briquettes)either Sam’s Club website. I like it and have 8 bags. Academy had two bags of B&B Oak briq so I bought one. If they’d had three I’d bought two. Just me I seldom clean out a shelf or bin. I want it but someone else may need it.

If you are a Kingsford Original fan Sam’s has the double twenties price reduced. I passed hoping the briquettes I like return. Let’s gamble
Cheers

Last edited:
I got lucky yesterday and got a double pack of the Members Mark. I plan on trying it out this weekend. Thanks for the heads up. I looked for it when you made the other post but store didn't have any and wasn't available for pick-up either.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I got lucky and my store started carrying it. I tried it last Sunday in my PBC with a huge pork loin. I got the coals going and hung the loin in 2 pieces since it was so long. I cracked the lid so it would cook faster. Figured it would take an hour and a half or usually does. I checked at hour and a quarter but I was too late. The outside was charred some and I have a bunch of dried out loin to do something with. I bought another twin pack on Tuesday. Live and learn I guess.

The Sam's closest to me hasn't had the MM lately, either. However, the local Wally World restocked the RO All Natural, so I am happy about that. 50 cents per pound for quality coals is my sweet spot!
Also, since I have been using a little of this and a little of that, my food quality has declined. It is good to know exactly how your charcoal will burn.

Went into Sam’s Club couple days ago. That’s two trips where the Members Mark briquettes (allegedly Chef Select) were no longer on the shelf. I cannot find it (Members Mark briquettes)either Sam’s Club website. I like it and have 8 bags. Academy had two bags of B&B Oak briq so I bought one. If they’d had three I’d bought two. Just me I seldom clean out a shelf or bin. I want it but someone else may need it.

If you are a Kingsford Original fan Sam’s has the double twenties price reduced. I passed hoping the briquettes I like return. Let’s gamble
Cheers

These were price reduce at wal mart also. I bought a couple bags last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back