Contest Announcment Keystone Classic BBQ. Harrisburg PA October 7+8,2011

OK..thanks ... sweet Lebanon boloney ... one more question ...do they give you sliced , a stack? or a hunk cut off of the loaf? and ..how much do you get? Sorry for these questions but I never did this type of category before!
FB/SGP

OK..thanks ... sweet Lebanon boloney ... one more question ...do they give you sliced , a stack? or a hunk cut off of the loaf? and ..how much do you get? Sorry for these questions but I never did this type of category before!
FB/SGP

its a hunk like you see at the store, I think around 5 pound or something, we had a different sponser last year so its kinda hard to say.

the chicken for the wings and best legs contest are from Bell and Evans and are available at no charge to any one competing in the catagories.

its a hunk like you see at the store, I think around 5 pound or something, we had a different sponser last year so its kinda hard to say.

the chicken for the wings and best legs contest are from Bell and Evans and are available at no charge to any one competing in the catagories.
Those bologna loafes were more like LOGS last year! My oldest wanted to play football with it!

Back