just got my first ever weber kettle

mr dirts bbq

Full Fledged Farker
just got an 18" weber one touch silver kettle
shes in good shape but need a good cleaning
dosent appear to have too much use on her just left outside under covered car port for years. $15 off Craigslist
ill post pics after shes cleaned up, the post didnt say size the email to woman selling asked size but she didnt know.... she said "its big and black" lol
i was going to walk away but after 30 min drive in the rain i wasent coming home empty handed. hes a pic from home depot site of what she looked like new, funny thing is all the pits ive built/have/had and i never had a kettle before, my real intention if it was a 22 was to take grill and lid for my first uds build but that out the window now, i guess ill clean her up and keep her.

http://cache.vendaria.com/integrati...4657&cf=3000&purl=sys_homedepot_uid_100034657

before pic
weberkettle.jpg

trust me. you will want to keep this one as a kettle. yeah its cool to have big pits(haha, almost went to the penelty box) but having a kettle is pretty cool man.

congrats

i got one at a yard sale for $10 . i was blown away. then after i cleaned it, it looked brand new except for a small dent in the lid. these are the deals you remember forever ! congrats !

Back