THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jermoQ

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Jeremy
Farkers, I can't do a good job remembering to photo-doc my Q. Here is my double smoked ham that we had last night. I remembered at least a finished pic. Sliced around the outside 1/2 inch, rubbed down with mustard, then ad much rub as would stick. Cooked in my barrel for 1 1/2 hours at 300°, glazed, cranked up heat to 325, glazed again. Cooked till it hit 140° IT. It went over very well!

I glazed with crushed pineapple, apple juice brown sugar, honey, spoonful of rub all boiled for 20 minutes.

Also included is the 4 minutes of fun, my 3 yr old son had when he wanted to play outside. I thought it would add to the blusteriness of the day yesterday

Last edited:
On toast for me please.
Looks cold outside mate

I think the high was in the mid 30's, but it was windy and some snow. Not to bad on the right side of the house. I cook in the front (south side) to avoid the really cold wind from N,E,W.

Seriously, that's like the most perfect looking ham. I would only throw strikes at that post for picture orientation. Like... don't make me look at food like that with my head sideways. I feel like a damn dog!

Seriously, that's like the most perfect looking ham. I would only throw strikes at that post for picture orientation. Like... don't make me look at food like that with my head sideways. I feel like a damn dog!

Sorry about the neck breaker! I have to figure out how to post pictures on here straight.

Back