Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Irving Knights of Columbus 3/26-27

This was my first time to place ever in an IBCA event and to get a 1st was even more of a surprise. It was totally unexpected as I'm a pellet cooker and do all KCBS. I guess even a blind hog can find an acorn now and then. Had a great time, enjoyed the wind and talking with other forum members.

See some of you in Stillwater in a couple.

Mack

This was my first time to place ever in an IBCA event and to get a 1st was even more of a surprise. It was totally unexpected as I'm a pellet cooker and do all KCBS. I guess even a blind hog can find an acorn now and then. Had a great time, enjoyed the wind and talking with other forum members.

Mack

Congrats again Mack! Glad we could get your trailer out for your quick departure. We weren't far behind you leaving.

Let me know what that flooring in your trailer is again. I've added it to the list of mods to consider for mine.

Ty

The flooring is available through Sams on line but there is a guy in bedford with a bunch of it, like a thousand square feet. The listing on Craigs List in Dallas is still there and is 1620050502. This is where I got mine. See you at the next comp.

Mackl

Mack

Congrats, Mack!

By the way, after tasting your turnin at the Elks, I did it that way. Thank you for letting me taste your turnin

Back