I just renewed my Brethren subscription.

Bob C Cue

Quintessential Chatty Farker
This is not food related so perhaps I should post this somewhere else but I just wanted to mention that I just renewed my subscription.

Hands down BBQB is the best BBQ forum on all the Internets. Where else can you find such great advise, wonderful recipes replete with pron, amazing folks, heartwarming stories, tolerable mods, and commands to build a UDS.

I ask you, is there any better way to spend $25 these days?

So I urge all of you who have the means to first build a UDS and then purchase a subscription to BBQB.

No disagreement with you on the value of a paid subscription here, Bob!

But, I'm a little confused - it seems you are suggesting that those with the means to build a UDS should do it first, THEN buy a subscription?

I would suggest the other way around - those with the means to build a UDS should buy a subscription first, then build a UDS. Maybe that's what you meant.

Then, I think why limit it to those who have the means to build a UDS, as that limits the potential market for new subscribers. Why not open it up to anyone and leave the UDS out of it!

I think a poll would be a good idea at this point, Bob...:rolleyes:

No disagreement with you on the value of a paid subscription here, Bob!

But, I'm a little confused - it seems you are suggesting that those with the means to build a UDS should do it first, THEN buy a subscription?

I would suggest the other way around - those with the means to build a UDS should buy a subscription first, then build a UDS. Maybe that's what you meant.

Tomayto, tomahto...

You are correct sir. The overwhelming majority voted that I should renew my subscription so I did so. Here at Barbecue Brethren your votes count.

No disagreement with you on the value of a paid subscription here, Bob!...........

Then, I think why limit it to those who have the means to build a UDS, as that limits the potential market for new subscribers. Why not open it up to anyone and leave the UDS out of it!

I think a poll would be a good idea at this point, Bob...:rolleyes:

Because we all know that a UDS is the only smoker that counts.....:sick:

I went to renew a couple weeks back and realized I don’t have a PayPal anymore. Nor do I use checks. So I need to ask about other payment options, just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

I went to renew a couple weeks back and realized I don’t have a PayPal anymore. Nor do I use checks. So I need to ask about other payment options, just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

You can pay with a credit card through PayPal without having a PayPal account. Just choose to pay as a guest. That's what I did.

Gee Bob, I aspire to BS as good as you one day. Glad you re-upped! Agree 100% with the benefits of a subscription.

Last edited:
Back