High Plains Ribs - Shenanigans & Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
Happy Sunday, folks!

Bosslady grabbed a rack of spares from Albertsons on her way from Portales yesterday... I got crazy and decided to hit the majority with John Henry's Apple Chipotle, 1/2 of the tips with John Henry's Pecan, and the other 1/2 with Oakridge Jah Love!

5qKcC7mh.jpg

Had a good fight with a couple of rainstorms over Clovis, but soon "prevailed"

pCeyUC8h.jpg

Got a little wild and crazy with some ABTs... added 'em to the mix. CINCHOUSE really likes Sweet Swine of Mine on ABTs - great mild shot of sweetness on otherwise spicy savoury.

93E8XdMh.jpg

I guess I forgot that bacon and jalapeños both constrict as they cook: Free-Range Cream Cheese!

vfMxTrhh.jpg

Planned to follow suit with some potatoes with Q-Salt... but the House Elves seriously moved the stuff mere hours before time to cook! Thank goodness for Kosher salt and tellicherry pepper.

isZZ0C1h.jpg

Grub was pretty tasty. Planned steamed Asparagus was on the menu, but that... didn't happen. Boss is down with a bug that's goin' around. *sigh*... :hand: Don't be getting' me sick, too!

Ribs were terrible, per usual. John Henry really does make a mean slab of ribs.

EhemxgFh.jpg

Holding down the fort with a WAY-active 18-mo old and sick boss lady. Yeah, we'll see how tonight goes.

Thanks for the interest. Keep the TBS flowing, and have a great week.

When the CINH (Commander in House) is down nothing goes smooth. Without them in the game we are often lost and wandering what to do. Great looking cook for sure. Be careful you are not MIA, put on KP, left checking the OP while sitting in the TOC or you will be listed as KIA in the DMZ. Carry on while we deal with FUBAR while living with the BOHICA of life in the civilian world. Thank you for all you do! Good copy? Thorkill over and out!

Last edited:
*chuckle*

Thorkill, Shadow on Interwebs Common, Red.

CINCHOUSE, aka HOUSE-SIX is hangin' in there... but, TARFU...

I'm already on KP, as she holds down the JOC with the munchkin running amuck amongst the local DMZ (that's the area between the coffee table and the table holding the TV), and if I F-this-up, I'll absolutely be KIA!

Y'all take care down in AZ.

It's BIOYA time here... then, back to BOHICA.
Have a good week.

Ribs look amazing, hope you and munchkin avoid the misery and the boss recovers sooner than later.

*chuckle*

Thorkill, Shadow on Interwebs Common, Red.

CINCHOUSE, aka HOUSE-SIX is hangin' in there... but, TARFU...

I'm already on KP, as she holds down the JOC with the munchkin running amuck amongst the local DMZ (that's the area between the coffee table and the table holding the TV), and if I F-this-up, I'll absolutely be KIA!

Y'all take care down in AZ.

It's BIOYA time here... then, back to BOHICA.
Have a good week.

Haha you guys are cracking me up. I might have to start using House SIX

Also that lamberts rub is clutch on ribs. I have a few bottles of that in my pantry and that and zero to hero end up as my go to rubs for ribs and butt

Looks great Marc!

Man I remember trying to keep up with a yougun while their Mom was sick. Never so happy to have her up and about!

I feel you and hope that all is back to normal soon. My wife was down and out one Thanksgiving from knee surgery and left me to do the entire meal. I had never done stuffing before, but it, and everything else, turned out great. Here's to the WIC and the job they do.

Great looking Grub Marc. Hope CinC House is doing better by now...

Back