THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F

Forkin'Good BBQ

Hey folks. My name is Ed and I'm new on the KCBS scene with Forkin' Good BBQ. I've been smoking BBQ for about 15 years, been cooking for small parties and functions for the last 4 or 5 years and just recently jumped into competition and catering. We hail from South East Kentucky. I have two permanent teammates and a handful of other helpers when they can be there with us.
I own a Lang 36 and have built a much larger and more mobile reverse flow smoker trailer. We competed in our first KCBS competition last weekend in Clarksville, TN at the Queen City Cookoff. What a way to jump in with 5 of the top 50 in the nation, many more top 100. We didn't do to well, but learned ALOT!
I've been reading posts from here for years, gaining a lot of knowledge. Now I hope to learn much more from the brethren an hopefully build some friendships along the way. Thanks for taking me in!

Thanks everyone. Very excited to be a part of this!

Back