Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hermann BBQ & Brats 9/25-9/26

went fthere to day and there are five teams all ready there and two more pulling in when i left at 1:00:icon_shy

Hey guys, what am I getting into here? All of this spot saving frightens me. Am I going to regret it if I don't get out there until 2:00? Do I need to bring 500 feet of extension cords?

how big are you
there is an small spot right behind me if you want i should be there by 800 in the morning if you want it

york

reply:-D

Did I hear York DAL in chicken wings? WTF!! What up Yorkie poo? You're not supposed to cook chicken wings rare!:biggrin::rolleyes::eek:
Congrats Jeff of KC Can Crew for the GC!
Where is that DAL trophy at?

York's wings may have been on the rare side, but they were very juicy.:icon_sick

This was right before the storms started rolling in. I thought it was a cool picture so I thought I would share it.

IMG_8805.jpg

Congrats to Jeff on the GC. Jeff cleaned up with a top 10 in all four categories.

York's wings may have been on the rare side, but they were very juicy.:icon_sick

Ummm.......please define the difference between juicy and bloody...:twisted:

Congrats Jeff and all that cooked....I wondered if you all got the storms...we just had rain....4 different times....

Thank you guys! I just must have found some judges with no taste buds!!! LOL

Back