Hello from Tennessee

easyrider

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Hello, I just recently joined. I am from White Bluff TN about 25 miles west of Nashville. I am 54 years old and grew up cooking whole hog over our family pit with Hickory slabs.
I am just about to start competing this year. I am looking forward to getting to know you guys (and Gals) and learning all that I can.
I cook on a Home Built Custom that runs on sticks or charcoal. I also have a UDS that I built and the old reliable Webber 22.5. I also built my own Temp controller that I use on the custom and the UDS.

Attachments

• Big A$$ Smoker DETAIL.jpg
    Big A$$ Smoker DETAIL.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 25
Thank you!
Yes I did most of the welding. I had a friend over helping me for a day. I fabed everything except the 120 gallon Compressor Tank.

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Az.

nice work

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome aboard, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

G'day from on the Yarra valley

Nice looking space age and supersonic cooker there mate and look forward to your pics of the wonderful things you can create in there

Back