THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bullseye

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Just wanted to say hello from Illinois! I'm new to these boards and happy to be here. I have been using a Smokenator for the past five years with limited success. Then I found this site a few months ago and discovered the snake method which I have successfully been using on my Weber Kettle.

I was so enthused that I decided to buy a Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5 which was just delivered to my house today. I work for Smithfield foods, the worlds largest pork producer and I'm a die-hard Chicago Blackhawks fan. Looking forward to corresponding with all the good folks on these boards. Cheers!

Welocme neighbor!

I am in Batavia, not too far.

Check out the link in my signature. A bunch of local Brethren are getting together in August for a picnic. You are welcome to join us!

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome, Bullseye. You have a great smoker to begin your journey with, and with your endless supply of Smithfield products, we should see smoke coming from your house quite often. Have fun here and looking forward to seeing your creations.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back