Hello from a newbie.

Bbqdavid

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Hello,
I just got my first smoker as a gift and am excited to start playing around and learning. I've done a little bit on my weber kettle grill, but haven't really gone after it before now. I was given a Smoke Canyon vertical offset smoker and am still assembling it and expect to do my curing today!

I look forward to learning from all of you and sharing what little I may have. BTW, I live in Southeastern NC and the weather here is good for outdoor activity all year long!

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell. Lived in Wilmington in the nineties, worked for Murphy Farms in Pender. Sho miss J Michaels, Pt's, and Jimbo's late night grub.

Welcome, Bbqdavid. Happy to have you onboard. I hope that you get smoking soon, as this time of year is perfect. Enjoy yourself here and hope to see plenty of posts.

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell. Lived in Wilmington in the nineties, worked for Murphy Farms in Pender. Sho miss J Michaels, Pt's, and Jimbo's late night grub.

Those are all still here and great places, they're some of the few that haven't changed much!

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome from SC, David. It's really good to have you here on this great site. There are a lots of folks here who are always eager to share their ideas, recipes and tips, so ask away and keep reading.

Good luck and keep smoking, Joe. :thumb:

Welcome aboard, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back