THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

abangs

is one Smokin' Farker
Guys,
we are inside of two weeks for Hawgin' on Lanier. Nov 9-10 in Gainesville, GA on Lake Lanier (hour North of Atlanta). We have a great event lined up and a great field of teams! We have ample space and we also have full water, 50A, 30A and 20A connections! Come cook Hawgin' with us!! $ 18,750 prize money. State Championship and GBC qualifyer.

Looking forward to it - Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse will be there, hopefully I'll have reinforcements for this one.

Any chance you'll be putting up a team list on your Web page?

Smoke Me Silly will be there. Just signed up last night. Didn't do too well in our first GA contest. Hopefully we do better in our second!!

Smoke Me Silly will be there. Just signed up last night. Didn't do too well in our first GA contest. Hopefully we do better in our second!!

Only one way to find out!!! Looking forward to seeing you!!! The venue rocks and the event has shaped up great!!!

Gonna be a good one! We have a lot of good teams lined up! Sitting about 55 right now. We have space for another 15 teams if anyone wants to jump in last minute! The weather forecast is 65 degrees and Sunny on Friday and Saturday.......if that ain't bbq'ing weather I don't know what is!!!!!!

www.hawginonlanier.com

Back