THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Damp and rainy here today and yet here i am at 6:00 am firing up the Egg. Am I cooking at a comp or for a party or something I "have" to do? No... some pulled pork and ribs just sound good.
Farking lost my fool mind.

yeah same here. rainy and crappy, but hey it's the weekend and therefore the smoker will be fired up.

And the damned birds... GET ON MY SMOKER!!

The birds are annoying. And my Lab thinks if you open your eyes for a millisecond that its time to get up and play.

The birds are annoying. And my Lab thinks if you open your eyes for a millisecond that its time to get up and play.

This is very true.....and they don't even have to be watching you.....they just know:shock:

I'm out there with ya LM, but this weather is getting old.:tsk:

Yeah......but DINNER will be good!!!!

How many folks out there don't even have the OPTION of having real homesmoked pulled pork or ribs like you?

Sometimes it's GOOD to be a little off your rocker!:thumb:

Put a rack of spares on about an hour or so ago. Once they and the butt come off I will take out the plate setter and grill up some chicken strips I have had marinating all morning for Saiko's Souvlaki and a ring of Italian sausage. Full day of cooking - going to be some easy and good eats at my house this week.
Oh... and the sun just came out.
NICE!

It has never rained on my smoker. I have no idea what this 'rain' is that you're talking about! Some days are damper than others, but rain? No!

Crappy picture but delicious...

Spares with Simply Marvelous Cherry and grilled Italian sausage.
IMG_1477.jpg

The shoulder got moved into the oven to finish up - it was at 180 when I pulled and wrapped it. Needed the Egg to grill up the sausage and chicken. We are now all set for the week. BRING IT!!!

Back