Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?

Yer breakin it in right Adam.

Tonight was a rack of ribs on the Weber.
Tomorrow is some lephtover venison chili since we have a cold phront settling in.
Sunday will be a tavern style pizza.

Happy weekend pholks!

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Just phired up the Weber phor some ridiculous burgers.
Stay tuned.
Wiphe brought home some phish.
Thinking about phiring up the ophset Sunday phor a piggy butt phor the Daytona Phive Hundred.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Paging Dr Phu and all you smoke smelling dudes and dudette!!....Did some thighs on the Weber rubbed in Kosmos wind dust parmsean and garlic salt vinegar.....pretty dog gone wonderful!!! Don’t know about tommorow.....Have a great weekend my Dudes and Dudettel...!! enjoy!!!

Well, got home late but wanted protein. Bought a sirloin big steak (I’m a ribeye man) and cooked on the flat top with butter, it was COLD so understand.. For a cheap make do steak not tooooo bad. Had some Crawfish bread leftover so scrapped off the goodies and added them to the steak. Poor man’s make do......”A country boy will survive....” Hank Williams Jr.....We actually had the same facial surgeon in Memphis!!!

My "Thanks" button seems to be broken. I'm sure it was from overuse. Sorry for missing some of your posts. :redface::grin:

Snow on the ground here, and I'm elbow deep in paperwork.
Made a big pot of conch, cod, corn, tatoe, bacon chowder to live off of over the weekend.

Hope you have a great day Brethren!

Crawfish bread sounds great, Keith. :-D

Pulled Pork

I smoked two 6 pound pork butts overnight on the Traeger and wrapped both about 2hrs ago with some butter, apple vinegar, and Jalapeño jelly. They will be shredded into pulled pork - some of it will be used to make burritos.

temp-Imagep6zxen.avif

Back