THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Chief, and the same to you all and all the fine folks here. No doubt that this place was the saving grace for a lot of people that were isolated, quarantined or recovering from health issues, so this was truly one of the bright spots in our lives.
Chinese must have been the food of choice for tonight because the wife and I had the exact same thing.
Here's to 2021 and whatever the heck it has in store.

Phil, Thank You for Your New Year's Wishes, and for running one of the Greatest Brotherhood Sites I have ever been a part of!
I Hope and Pray for a Blessed New Year for all my Brethren!
You All are truly a Family and some of the Best People I have ever had the Pleasure to know!
Great Que, and Thin Blue to All the Brethren!!!

Happy new year all.
Spent the last day of 2020 running the offset. One pork butt and 8 racks of ribs....
Couple of friends dropped by for patio beers.
Not a bad way to see a bizarre year out the door.
Cheers!

Happy New Year and thanks to Phil for hosting such a great site!

Y'all be careful out there and keep washing your hands and wearing those masks and we'll beat this pandemic.

bWy25G2.jpg

Thanks for putting up with us Phil! Hope you and family have a wonderful 2021.
Happy New Year Brethren!

Back