Griddle Hack pellet pooper griddle

It comes specifically made for your grill and you drop it in?

that's called an "accessory"

DIY - 2 cookie sheets- tin snips and duct tape = "hack"

"hack" the most over and misused word on tiktok.

Last person I thought would have seen anything tiktok.
I avoid it. Haven't seen anything more than 2 or 3 things on there shared from the wife lady.

And yes..."Hacks" used to be known as common sense, which no longer is shared from generation to generation.

Ya I don't give a Chit about TikTok or Over Used words......

I pretty much only use my gasser as a griddle the last few years.......... it's getting ragedy, inner walls rusting out and I've had to rig both flavorizer bar supports and cooking grate support - so it might be going away when the pooper gets here..... BUT I'll still be wanting a griddle for Burgers, Texas Cheese Steaks, Taco Meats etc......

brCfUQfl.jpg

Last edited:
Tough crowd… he linked a few videos with the title of the tube video and asked if you’d used them… as in a griddle on your pellet pooper.

I haven’t yet. Seems like a decent option for a griddle. If I didn’t have 10 dozen cookers I’d just buy a stand alone griddle but these look cool. Mak sold the accessory when I bought mine and I thought about it…maybe I should try one

We’ll I did try the small lodge griddle you linked 16x9 or
Something.

It didn’t drain right so I cut the right side off and tried to tilt it. Then it was too small.. 🤷*♂️.

Maybe I need to try a proper full sized griddle.

Any recommendations for a proper griddle on a full sized pellet pooper or are my grill grates the sensible option?

I really do like the grille grates in griddle position. Haven’t tried smash burgers though with all the holes

I have the MAK griddle along with a large dedicated Camp Chef griddle. Having tried both, I now use the CS 100% of the time. Right tool for the job, IMO. The CS sees a ton of use.

A fair point, he did ask if anyone had tried it-and I did not do that that thing.

apologies.

Let me try again- in the spirit of the question as it was asked- "no, I have not". Then my 2 cents: But I can see no reason it would not perform as shown in the videos. It seems to be well designed.

Back