Got my toy, made some Q... and finally got some Pron!

BBQ Pits by Klose

Congrats on the new edition to your Family.
Heck, I think your's is nicer then my own. grin
Dave Klose
BBQ pits by Klose

Monty, nice looking smoker! Been looking into them very closely for a long time now. Just haven't made up my mind yet which one or how much I need. I ordered the CD and looked at it 50 times and still can't decide. Hopefully you can give some incite on the pros and cons to come (with Pron) of course.

Wow

Congrats on the new edition to your Family.
Heck, I think your's is nicer then my own. grin
Dave Klose
BBQ pits by Klose

WOW... Thanks Dave! What a suprise! I'm sorry i never got to meet you in person... i did all my dealings with the "other" Monty, but i know you were busy.

Thanks for making a great grill/smoker combo cooker that has everything i've been looking for in one unit. And i was especially glad you are only 35 minutes away from my house!

Thanks again Dave... and btw.. i've seen all yours... and i agree.. :wink:

Monty, nice looking smoker! Been looking into them very closely for a long time now. Just haven't made up my mind yet which one or how much I need. I ordered the CD and looked at it 50 times and still can't decide. Hopefully you can give some incite on the pros and cons to come (with Pron) of course.

Yep.. will do bro. Got a few mods i'm gonna make (simple spindle rotisserie, and a big 2" thick slab of mesquite wood i have soaking in mineral oil that i'm gonig to trim the edge in brass and mount on top of the existing work table, but will be larger than existin one) and i'll keep you informed on everything.. with pron!.. but don't be in too big a hurry. :wink:

Thanks all, appreciate the compliments and kind words... been waiting and saving a long time for that baby... hope to get yall more pron real soon.

Back