THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

............... I wouldn't say that "that joint" is the worst in Memphis; but there are many good "joints" in Memphis.

............. and again, opinions of BBQ "joints" in Memphis, are like opinions of what is "good" BBQ is anywhere.

.............. I guess "chicken" is the bbq of choice in Hernando!

:tsk: :tsk:
Must resist bait. Must resist bait.
Back on topic now.

Used the Chefs Delight last night for a butt and shes still rocking and rolling, about to go into the stall.

There is not anything remotely good about LIVING in Memphis.It is handy to have it close for quick visits,BEFORE dark! That place you mentioned is probably one of the WORST Q joints in the city.JMHO.ALL HYPE.It used to be good,20 years ago.:sad:

Memphis isn't any worse than Little Rock, Shreveport or any other large town. You just need to know where to go and where to not go.

As far as the Rondezvous's BBQ it may just be Hype, but it has managed to stay afloat when lots and lots of other operations have gone bust. So it has to have something going for it.:thumb:

I went in thirds on a pallet to get the price break. So if any Brethren are close and would like to buy some bags, I'm in Southaven and the Price is $6.50 a bag. I have over 30 bags. The non pallet price downtown is $7.

Back