Good Store Bought Pork Injection?

Back9Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Wondering what are the good store bough pork injections out there now. I used to use recipe from Myron cook school that got me a few trophies but dont want to go through hassle of mixing it all up. Below are some I have seen. Any others that are better or reasons not to use the below. Thanks

Butcher bbq
Kosmo q
Meat Church
Victory Lane

I know it's not store bought, but if/and or when I inject pork butts I use this recipe. I really like it, and it's not too much of a hassle to mix.

Chris Lilly’s Six-Time World Championship Pork Shoulder Injection

3/4 cup apple juice
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup table salt
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
Combine all ingredients and stir until sugar and salt are dissolved.

I use Chris Lilly's too. I've recently aquired some Game Changer, which I used last time. I believe when i get it dialed in it will be my choice. It depends on your rub, but the salt in Lilly's may need to be cut a little.

Whats flavor profile of game changer? I have used their rubs in comps before with good results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Chris Lilly's too. I've recently aquired some Game Changer, which I used last time. I believe when i get it dialed in it will be my choice. It depends on your rub, but the salt in Lilly's may need to be cut a little.

I cut the salt in half on the Lilly injection, or maybe slightly less than half. IIRC the recipe calls for 1/4c of salt and I’ll do a heaping 1/8c.

Game Changer is a good pork injection too. I’ll often use some sort of juice like apple or white grape in it as opposed to straight water.

I cut the salt in half on the Lilly injection, or maybe slightly less than half. IIRC the recipe calls for 1/4c of salt and I’ll do a heaping 1/8c.

Game Changer is a good pork injection too. I’ll often use some sort of juice like apple or white grape in it as opposed to straight water.

I think the Game Changer instructions said Sprite and apple juice, I didn't have apple juice on hand at the time. It was good with Sprite only, but I will have some kind of fruit juice next time.

Back