THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arguing personal preference is moronic...

So is calling a back strap, tenderloin :crazy: That’s right up there with the guy that claimed lump charcoal was sprayed with coal tar as it went in the bag.

Why not just note the recipe is for X but I used it on Y with great results???
If you walked into a butcher shop and ask for a tenderloin and you got a chuck steak would you be ticked off and say something???? And the butchers reply is “Oh no bother its interchangeble, just give me $14.99/lbs.
Not to mention your hunting buddy should know better. And yes I like the game flavor:wink: and your comments on harvesting an animal are way off base.
Cheers

Omg are you 12 years old

All the while putting down those with different tastes than you. Some people don't like gamey meat. In fact I would guess that you are very much in the minority. Are you one of those people that likes a medium rare steak and ridicules those that like them well done? It's their taste buds.

Lighten up, Francis. Arguing personal preference is moronic...

Did you not read Bulls note, We have gotten past this. Stop trying to start chit.

Lotta talk on here about being brothers and helping people out and minimizing the shot taking. Seems like that's not the case. I think I'll just back away. Doesn't seem so brethren like in here...

Lotta talk on here about being brothers and helping people out and minimizing the shot taking. Seems like that's not the case. I think I'll just back away. Doesn't seem so brethren like in here...

Don't let one newbie ruin your fun, we are here for you :thumb:

Back