Cooking Class Georgia BBQ Championship Champions Cook School

J&B'sBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Are you ready for an affordable competition cooking class taught by the most successful teams in Georgia from 2017?

The GBC Champions Cooking School, sponsored by Atlanta Airport Marriott, The Atlanta BBQ Store, and Springer Mountain Farms, is official, and we're ready to start signing up pitmasters, judges, BBQ enthusiasts, and anyone interested in stepping up their BBQ cooking game.

Instructors include:
Yes, Dear BBQ - Chicken & Pork
Angry Jack BBQ - Ribs
Bald Hawg BBQ - Brisket

Space is limited, and the class will fill up, so don't wait; head on over to our website for more information and to register today!

June 30th 7am - 3pm.

Come stay at the hotel Friday night and join us for a "Meat and Greet" dinner and drinks.

http://www.georgiabbqchampionship.com/class.aspx

IMG_20180221_214450_427.jpg
IMG_20180221_214450_425.jpg

If nothing else, learning how angry jack cooks his ribs will be worth the $200 price of admission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! That's the main reason we're paying the $200 for Justin to have a seat! I'm worried that I'll be too busy running around/hosting to get all the good details :-D.

If nothing else, learning how angry jack cooks his ribs will be worth the $200 price of admission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish this was sooner! I'm doing 2 comps in May; Boss Hog and Banjo. If I don't improve on my scores from last year I might book your class (if available) before the Greenwood SC comp. I should do it anyway......

I wish this was sooner! I'm doing 2 comps in May; Boss Hog and Banjo. If I don't improve on my scores from last year I might book your class (if available) before the Greenwood SC comp. I should do it anyway......

For the price, I would say it's worth it to book regardless. With how much we spend on competitions, $200 is nothing for a great class.

We'll be at Banjo Q. Make sure to swing by and introduce yourself!

Back