Food Donation Tracey's Landing Smokin On The Bay

K-Train

is Blowin Smoke!
Hi,
For those Brethren that will be at Smokin On the Bay in Tracey's Landing we (Fat Maxine's) will be collecting any extra food you would like to donate. This food will then be giving to a local food bank. We will supply tupper ware containers that you can box it up in. You can bring it to us right after the final turn in, or after peoples choice. We have done this at our last two comps and with your help have been able to feed a lot of needy people. Please let me know if you are interested either here, or just come up and say hi at the event. We'll be rolling in early Saturday morning. Thanks in advance.
Keith

We are signed up for People's Choice, but I'm sure we'll be able to send some Q your way after we get done with that. Thanks for organizing this. :clap:

We skipped PC this time around, so we'll have at least some. (We're headed down to a family vacation right after, and if I don't take them some leftovers I'll be mysteriously "lost at sea" :help::rip: but we'll make sure to pull some aside for you guys.)

With any luck we'll get in early Sat also and can camp close again. You guys are good neighbors, at least when you are dry :rain:

We skipped PC this time around, so we'll have at least some. (We're headed down to a family vacation right after, and if I don't take them some leftovers I'll be mysteriously "lost at sea" :help::rip: but we'll make sure to pull some aside for you guys.)

With any luck we'll get in early Sat also and can camp close again. You guys are good neighbors, at least when you are dry :rain:
You inspired us to buy a car port. Hopefully we'll have no more wetness issues due to tent failure.

You inspired us to buy a car port. Hopefully we'll have no more wetness issues due to tent failure.

:biggrin1: We love ours, now that we've gotten good at putting it together. The only annoyance is the size of the box compared to a couple of pop-ups. Someday we'll have a truck and a decent trailer, but until then...

Same as some of the above, we're doing PC, but will give what we can.

Great thing guys, glad we can be a small part of it!

Back