Five Spice Spare Ribs

Killer-b Jeanie! Love the 5 Spice approach but I love the edamame noodle side dish, too! I really like how you mix textures. Thanks for sharing, J!

Nice work Jeannie! Thanks for the recipe. I may be trying those tomorrow......

Makes me want to visit China again!

Good Lord ....

-D
Thanks Dave! Hope your weekend is going well! It's almost gardening season, I'm ready for it! :grin:

Killer-b Jeanie! Love the 5 Spice approach but I love the edamame noodle side dish, too! I really like how you mix textures. Thanks for sharing, J!
Thank you Hawkeye! I just sort of make up the noodle dish but try to go with fried rice seasonings. It usually works out ok. lol :grin:

Yet another cowgirl twist on old favorites. Very interesting. Worth trying ASAP! Happy weekend Jeanie.
Thanks Marty! Hope you give it a try sometime. Have a great weekend too! :grin:

When's the cookbook gonna be ready? Those look stupendous, Lady J!
Thanks so much Chris! lol There are too many cook books in the world already, not sure if another one is needed. Very kind of you though!:grin: Hope you're weekend is going well!

That is simply awesome. Always look forward to your postings, Jeanie. Bravo!

Thank you Dom! I enjoy your posts too... Have a great weekend! :grin:

Nice work Jeannie! Thanks for the recipe. I may be trying those tomorrow......

Makes me want to visit China again!
Thank you Cat797! Hope you have great luck with them. I bet the food in China was amazing! :grin:

Wow! This is why I joined the Brethren.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks so much Benton! Glad to have you on the forum! :grin:

Ah so y'all.
Ed
lol Thanks Ed! :-D

I think I just went into anaphylactic shock looking at those sesame seeds, LOL. Seriously, great job.

Shoot... That sounds painful! Sorry to hear of your allergies Billy. Thanks! :-D

Back