THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQDAD

Hello all! I just picked a used MC Ts250,I have Lang 60 and Lang 84. I generally use 100% sticks, not usually lump unless I need to take a break for a long while.

QUESTION: It took me a lot longer yesterday to get her to 300 degrees compared to my Lang 84, which does not have insulated firebox. Is operation the same to start up a MC Ts250 versus Lang84?

My lang start-up is Firebox door stightly ajar and one of the cooker doors propped open an inch or so to get things drafting, hit 300, brush & steam clean, close things up, adjust vents for 230. I DID NOTICE the sweet spot on the TS250 was gauges at 200, (grates at 250 to 275) compared to the langs 230 degrees gauges and +/- 10 grates. Any and all comments are welcome.

Hey guys, after a few days, I am realizing that probably not too many out there that own both a Lang 84 and a TC250 Meadowcreek, so my questions are probably lame.

HOW DO DELETE THIS THREAD?

Back