F y i !!!!!!!!!

ModelMaker

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Preparing to turn a couple St. Paddys (correct spelling) flats into Easter appetizer burnt ends, this morning (Thur.) I put them in water to be rinsed several times until the Sat. smoke. When removing them from the package I rinsed the reddish goo off them and went on my merry way. Later in the afternoon, Mrs. Ed YELLS WTF is this stuff in my sink!!!!!!!!
It appears the reddish goo turns itself into a concrete like substance that will not just rinse off. After hand puling the goo off I realized there was many tablespoons of the stuff in the drain system! I filled the left sink full of hot water and let it flush the lines (I hope).
So if you run into the reddish goo, make sure you flood the lines afterwards,
Ed

Preparing to turn a couple St. Paddys (correct spelling) flats into Easter appetizer burnt ends, this morning (Thur.) I put them in water to be rinsed several times until the Sat. smoke. When removing them from the package I rinsed the reddish goo off them and went on my merry way. Later in the afternoon, Mrs. Ed YELLS WTF is this stuff in my sink!!!!!!!!
It appears the reddish goo turns itself into a concrete like substance that will not just rinse off. After hand puling the goo off I realized there was many tablespoons of the stuff in the drain system! I filled the left sink full of hot water and let it flush the lines (I hope).
So if you run into the reddish goo, make sure you flood the lines afterwards,
Ed

You speak the truth.
Been there.

Back