THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
A person on my Christmas list would like a Dutch oven cookbook...not so much the cooking with charcoal/camp fire type, just oven. I always get so many good book recommendations here that I thought I'd see if anyone had one they recommend.

Thanks!

I like like How To Braise Everything from America's Test Kitchen. The book is not specific to dutch ovens, but most everything that I braise is done in a dutch oven. ATK provides tips and techniques along with the recipes in the book.

Been a long time, but if I remember right there's good stuff in here:

iu

City Tavern by Walter Staib. Also great place to eat. Men like Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, John Adams, and even Benedict Arnold spent nights discussing the future of this fledgling nation at the City Tavern. Recipes vary in time to prepare.
Great Book.

Back