THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I use it on Ribs and Brisket because I noticed better bark. I did not notice much of a difference with pork, not sure why:shock:
I think it is a bit harder to use because the paper doesnt sit nice like tinfoil and you have to fold it under to hold it in place, but I think the bark difference is worth the extra trouble.

Here are those paper bag cookbook photos I mentioned.

I5QIgDt.jpg

eVYkorM.jpg

I just LOVE butcher paper. That being said I still wrap a lot in foil (not brisket), I Love BP....plus just tear off a big sheet and use it for prep area.....when through wrap up and throw in garbage.....lots of uses...plus wrapping in bp ...just something about seeing all that grease in the paper when through makes me HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

Here are those paper bag cookbook photos I mentioned.

Awesome book! I just downloaded it. The biscuit recipe is one that I may try soon. I love grilling, but smoke isn't the right flavor for everything (biscuits & desert courses for example). It hadn't occurred that I be could cooking far more on my grill by using butcher paper to minimize the smoke flavor.

Back