Default Reset for CyberQ Wifi

Charcoal_Addict

Knows what a fatty is.
My wireless on the CyberQ just doesn't want to connect even in Adhoc mode. I want to do a factory reset to see if I can fix the problem.

Since the Adhoc wireless is not working, does anyone know how to perform a manual reset on the CyberQ to re-set the unit to it's factory settings?

Yes. It has been working for the past for year. It couldn't find a network today.

Mine was working fine today, then it wouldn't connect. Couldn't get it to connect for the rest of the day. I haven't played around with it to see if it was corrected by unplugging so I'm not going to be much help (at least until next cook).

I did manage to get it working after restoring the CyberQ to it's factory settings and re-setting all of the Wifi settings.

You may end-up have to do a factory reset as well.

It looks like the BBQ remote App is officially dead. The app-geeks have given up on the project and none of their servers appear to be online anymore.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 63
It looks like the BBQ remote App is officially dead. The app-geeks have given up on the project and none of their servers appear to be online anymore.

I haven't been able to get BBQ Remote to work for a long time, I've been using The Pit Pal for quite some time in place of it.

Back