Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Danville, VA...Pigs in the Park...

Good luck to all the Brethren this weekend. Make sure you stop by and chat with the ButtsandBreastts gang.

I will be up on Friday afternoon after work for awhile, like I was at King's Mountain..... this is going to be expensive if a certain person from Ohio keeps showing up and expecting fresh ground coffee delivery service every time.... :biggrin: :eek: :rolleyes:

Was two "baggies" enough????

I like coffee too!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad: I gave you a pink shirt! LOL...I'll have a "non-pink" shirt for you in Danville.

We hope to roll in between 9pm-10pm tonight, that's the plan anyway. Good Luck to everyone!

I'll be judging there this weekend!!! I'll be there early Sat morning...i'll be hanging out afterwards..

Ron

We had a situation this week, and our youngest is in the hospital in Winston Salem.... Not sure when she will be getting out, but most likely some time late next week.

We have to be there at 3pm on Friday, and we are going to try and make it up after we get out.... hopefully not too late. If all goes well, we will see you all some time Friday evening.

BTW, Roy, tell Champ I have a little something for him as well....

We had a situation this week, and our youngest is in the hospital in Winston Salem.... Not sure when she will be getting out, but most likely some time late next week.

We have to be there at 3pm on Friday, and we are going to try and make it up after we get out.... hopefully not too late. If all goes well, we will see you all some time Friday evening.

BTW, Roy, tell Champ I have a little something for him as well....

Sorry to hear that, hope everything is ok.

Back