Couple recent cooks; some smoke, some gas

BDAABAT

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Bruce
Howdy all!

I've been cooking a bunch, but not a lot of smoking. Enclosed are a few of the recent cooks.

First: chuckies!

Seasoned with Simply Marvelous pecan and tossed in the smoker straight on the rack, cooked until ~ 165, then dropped into a foil pan with beef stock, sliced onions and garlic cloves, covered, then cooked until ~ 200.

Result:

The beef is for a get together next week, so (nearly) all went in the freezer. Needed something else for the week. Had to do some testing to ensure the quality of the product.

Found a keto recipe for Tuscan chicken (creamy sauce with Parm, sun dried tomato and spinach).

My wife isn't a fan of the smoked stuff that I make. Since the temps have dropped here in Maryland, it seemed like mac and cheese season.

When meal prepping for the week, needed another option aside from mac n cheese. Our version of chicken cacciatore sounded good to the bride, so that was next.

Veggies were needed. Had peppers, onions, zucchini and tomato available, along with some fresh dill and lemon. Made a quick lemon-dill dressing, then roasted the veg.

Fridge and freezer are pretty full. Meals were made for the week. My wife and I both have contented bellies. And there's enough to share!

Thanks for looking!
Bruce

Back