THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks all for the great times! Special shout out to our "Handsome" neighbors and KC for some excellent birthday cake.

It was a fun first year competing, especially meeting so many great people. Also learned I have lot of (delicious) work to attend to before heading back out next summer to get those scores up.

Here's how it all went down for The Meatwave.

Until next year...

Great blog! You really told a nice story of your weekend. You'll get better, and with time you'll accumulate more stuff. Start saving for that trailer :wink: It was a pleasure having you across the way. Glad you enjoyed the cake!

...Entertainment?
I just remember I gave away a pin and a wristband and then my wife :shock: looked at me funny... :tape:

Thanks again to all the teams that participated.
I'm already looking forward to next year

Hey its chris from got pork? got beer? I have a couple of pics of the "entertainment" if youre interested lol!!!

Back