THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TravelingJ

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Justin
My sister in law asked me to smoke 3 pork shoulders for our nephews graduation party next week. She also requested my baked beans and burnt ends, then added cheesy corn. I've never had much luck with the cheesy corn, so I'm hoping someone here has a suggestion? I've used the Jack Stack recipe in the past, and felt it was seriously lacking compared to the restaurant version.

Our family eats big, and we always over cook for everything. Some amount of leftovers are assumed. She is planning on 55-65 people, so I think 2 shoulders with a pan of chuck roast burnt ends should cover the proteins-but she wants the 3rd.

How many half pans of baked beans do you think I should make? I can't decide on 2 or 3 for this, and the same question would apply to whatever I go with for cheesy corn.

Google Fiories Jack Stack Cheese Corn

Ez recipient to double, Tripple and tastes just like what they serve in the restaurant.

Gotta double the garlic

I usually figure 15-18 people per half pan. Some load up, others may not be a fan, so they'll just take a spoonful to taste it.

Not a cheesy corn recipe, but a cheesy potato recipe. Gets demolished every single time:

Bill's Surprise Potatoes

Google Fiories Jack Stack Cheese Corn

Ez recipient to double, Tripple and tastes just like what they serve in the restaurant.

Gotta double the garlic
I've tried that recipe several times, and never thought it was anything close to the restaurant. :confused: I have a hard time even putting them in the same category.

I usually figure 15-18 people per half pan. Some load up, others may not be a fan, so they'll just take a spoonful to taste it.

Not a cheesy corn recipe, but a cheesy potato recipe. Gets demolished every single time:

Bill's Surprise Potatoes

15-18. That's a good number to work with, thank you much!

Back