THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kickedaside05

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Flash
So after making the jump from a pellet smoker to a Kamado Joe I really enjoyed charcoal, but wanted more room than the Kamado Joe for cooking for extended family. Did some research, and almost bought an Assassin. Then based on an old post on this forum I found T&K, and Todd was only an hour and a half drive from my house. I watched some videos, and the ones from BBQFreak sealed the deal on who I was going with. Contacted him through his website, and he was quick to respond. He answered all questions very quickly so I placed my order before the wife change her mind. He kept me up to date with pictures, and his Facebook post dedicated to his smokers. Todd made it easy, and this thing looks pretty awesome. First time I have had a smoker like this. I bought the medium reverse flow by the way. Doing the initial seasoning right now in hopes of putting some chicken on for dinner. It's 34 degrees outside right now and it had no problem getting up to 300 degrees. The smoker is barely warm to the touch on the outside on the side the sun is hitting. I would buy from T&K. Todd was great and this thing is built like a tank.

Attachments

• 1581798455416712881243456218916.jpg
    1581798455416712881243456218916.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 247
  • 15817984853238990555246585467629.jpg
    15817984853238990555246585467629.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 242
Congrats! You have to love buying experiences like that, especially these days when you hear of so many negatives.

Congrats! Todd was awesome after I bought my gravity feed. If my old insulated cabinet ever needs replacing T&K will probably get my money again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just got done with the first chicken. I can't believe how juicy this thing is even with not injecting. Skin needs work but look forward to that. Tomorrow ribs.

i i were to buy a vertical cooker insulated ....T&K would be getting my call.....

Todd has the same values as you Paul and that is why I bought from him and has great customer service . Mine the paint got messed up by a delivery service and he paid out of pocket to have a body shop re-paint it for me instead of making a claim that would take forever to get resolved .

Back